Treat your favorite yarn lover to a box filled with squishy yarny goodness and a few other specially curated treats - all beautifully packaged and delivered right to their door each month for 6 months!
- Single Speckled Box - Contains one 100 gram skein of a hand-dyed speckled/variegated colorway plus goodies.
- Single Tonal Box - Contains one 100 gram skein of a hand-dyed tonal colorway plus goodies.
- Duo Speckled Box - Contains two 100 grams skeins of a hand dyed speckled/variegated colorway plus goodies (both skeins will be the same colorway)
- Duo Tonal Box - Contains two 100 grams skeins of a hand dyed tonal colorway plus goodies (both skeins will be the same colorway)
- Duo Combo Box - Contains two 100 gram skeins of hand-dyed yarn - one of a speckled/variegated colorway & one of a coordinating hand-dyed tonal colorway plus goodies
- All boxes are available in either Hearty Sock or Bouncy DK.
3. Make sure to add the recipients address to the delivery address at checkout.
4. You'll receive an email with a gift announcement that you can either forward on to them or download to print out to give to them.
5. Your recipient will receive scrumptious yarn and goodies in their mailboxes in January, February, March, April, May, and June 2024.
75% SW Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
463 yards / 423 meters
100% SW Merino Wool
231 yards / 211 meters
IMPORTANT NOTE: Yarn base may be substituted with a comparable yarn from time to time due to inventory shortages or shipping delays from the supplier related to the pandemic.
Every skein is dyed with professional acid dyes and with a lot of love and care! I use a variety of techniques to get unique colorways. One of the beauties of hand-dyed yarn is that each skein will be slightly unique - some may have more speckles, some a little more concentration of a color. While I do use specially crafted formulas to keep colorways as consistent as possible, no two skeins will be exactly the same. I recommend that you alternate skeins every couple of rows when using more than one skein of the same colorway. If you order multiple skeins, I will do my best to match them as best I can. I am the sole owner and dyer at Speckled Finch Studios and only dye in small batches.
Recommended care: hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
**Regarding Gauge: Please note that gauge varies depending on the knitter, needle size and project. Please make sure to do a gauge swatch when knitting a pattern. Additional gauge and suggested needle info can be found at the Craft Yarn Council here.