How to edit your Yarn Bliss Box subscription
Thank you so much for subscribing to the Yarn Bliss Box! Please read below for important information on how to edit your subscription.
**Important note: Monthly Yarn Bliss Box payments are charged on the 10th of the month for the box that you will receive in the first part of the next month. Changes to your subscription must be made by the 9th of the month. For example: you will be charged on January 10th for the February box which will ship at the end of January and arrive in your mailbox in the first part of February. If you wanted to change your yarn base, number of skeins, or cancel your subscription for the February box, that change would need to be made by January 9th. Otherwise, the changes will not take effect until the following month.
Login to your account.
If you do not already have an account, please create one using the same email you used when you subscribed to the Yarn Bliss Box.
Navigate to your Yarn Bliss Box subscription.
1. Click the subscriptions link on the left hand side.
2. Click the subscription number you want to edit.
To update your card/payment method:
1. Click the Update button under Payment Method.
2. You'll see a notification that an email has been sent to you with a secure link to where you can update your payment info.
3. Make sure to go to your email and click the "Confirm Payment Information" button to be take to a page where you can enter your new payment info.
4. Enter your new payment information and click the "Update" button.
To change the number of skeins or the yarn base for your subscription:
1. Click the Edit button.