Treat yourself (or a special person in your life) to some yarny goodness for the holiday season! This year's Hanukkah Minis Set includes 8 mini skeins AND 1 full skein as well as several other special treats!
Quantities are limited - so grab one while you can!
Hanukkah Minis Set includes:
- 8 x 20g mini skeins - Each mini skein comes individually wrapped and numbered for you to open and enjoy every day of Hanukkah! Colorways included are all new to the shop and may be one-of-a-kinds.
- 1 full 100g skein
- Download code for shawl pattern designed by Yvonne Poon of Gamer Babe Knits that incorporates all 8 minis and full skein!
- Lotion bar in a choice of Creme Brûlée (a sweet buttery vanilla scent) or Unscented. See below for ingredients.
- Small extra goodies each day
- List of other possible knit and crochet pattern suggestions that could be paired with minis
I'm so excited to be partnering this year with San Francisco Bay Area designer, Yvonne Poon of Gamer Babe Knits, to add a very special shawl pattern to this set!
This is a preorder - the 2021 Hanukkah Minis Sets will be shipped the first week in November. Please purchase other items separately.
Note: Hanukkah Minis Sets are not eligible for discounts.
Fingering Weight - 4 Ply
75% SW Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
Minis: approximately 92 yards / 84 meters per each 20g mini skein
Full Skein: approximately 463 yards / 423 meters per 100g full skein
8 mini skeins + full skein = approximately 1,199 yards / 1,096 meters total
Lotion Bar Ingredients:
Creme Brûlée - Organic Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Vitamin E (Non GMO)
Unscented (vegan) - Organic Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Vitamin E (Non GMO)
Every skein is dyed with professional acid dyes and with a lot of love and care! I use a variety of techniques to get unique colorways. One of the beauties of hand-dyed yarn is that each skein will be slightly unique - some may have more speckles, some a little more concentration of a color. While I do use specially crafted formulas to keep colorways as consistent as possible, no two skeins will be exactly the same.
Please note that while I always try my best capture the colors correctly when photographing, with different monitors colors can vary greatly in appearance. I am the sole owner and dyer at Speckled Finch Studios and only dye in small batches.
Recommended care: hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
**Regarding Gauge: Please note that gauge varies depending on the knitter, needle size and project. Please make sure to do a gauge swatch when knitting a pattern. Additional gauge and suggested needle info can be found at the Craft Yarn Council here.